In this how-to video, you will learn how to get the T-Pain effect with Fruity Loops Studio 8. First, open the program. Insert the sound by clicking on the sampler and opening a recording. Next, click the arrow and select assign a mixer track. Select GSnap for the T-Pain effect. Change the settings, which will allow you to get this particular effect. You can also choose the Autotune effect to get this sound as well. Select this effect and set the effect up. You can save the settings with a preset. Now your audio will have the T-Pain effect on your recording. Viewing this video will show you just how easy it is to get the T-Pain effect on your audio.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades