In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple crunk beat in FL Studio. First, go to Sound Station and find the plug-ins. Now, you have to make a nice beat. Use the different sounds in Fruity Loops or whatever else you have to import in and then tweak them. Use different instruments on different parts of the song to make a beat that is all your own. Add in a bass boost to the crunk kick and add reverb to the clap to make it sound more like hip-hop. Go through and add as many different things as you'd like to finish this up and save it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades