In this tutorial, we learn how to make a piano sound for a breakdown in FL Studio. First, create chords using the keys that are on the left hand side of the screen. After you have created all the chords that you want, then copy the notes and space them out so they are in the order that you would like them. Next, you will need to make sure each of the keys are in tune by tuning them one by one. When finished with this, add in effects that you would like for the song. This will finish up the piano, enjoy playing and save when done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades