In this tutorial, we learn how to make Dirty South drums in FL Studio. First, you need to get the samples from the 808 drum kit. After you have these, you will load up the tempo, going no lower than 1.5 and doing 16 bars. Then, play the drum sounds until you find some that you like the best. After you have the bass drums, select the snare drums. Go through the drum kit until you have selected all of the drums that you like. There are a lot to choose from, so take your time listening to all the samples. When finished, you can change the tempo and volume of these and then fine tune to your liking, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades