In this tutorial, we learn how to make an emotional anime beat in Fruity Loops. Start out by playing the different keys on the side of the screen where the keyboard is. After you have found a combination of keys that you like, start to add in different effects to this. You can also use a template that has an emotional beat already created on it. Use piano, drum, tempo, and anything else to change the sound of the beat as you would like it. Edit small parts of the beat as you continue through it, then when you're finished save this to edit again if you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades