In this video, we learn how to make an effective dub bassline in FL Studio. Use a normal bass and add effects to make this. Add in different effects on the bassline, then go through the drop down menu to add in Fruity Loops fast LP. This will enable you to change the wobble on the beat as well as the cutoff. When you change this, you can control the sound by editing the knob until it's how you like it. After you edit the events, you can create the beat how you want it, then save it and use it for music.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades