In this video, we learn how to make a scary hip-hop beat. Start with a normal beat and then make a high pitched sound followed by a deeper sound. Use a deep treble as you continue to play the song and then add in creepy tones that you find in the different areas of the program. Explore the different types of scary beats that they have available then start to put them all together. Once you get all the different beats together, you will be able to add more bass or treble. When finished, you can add lyrics to your beat or just save it for later use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades